Avedon Capital Partners seeks to recruit interns. The intern supports the investment team with the sector and company analyses, involvement in the monitoring and value creation at portfolio investments. As an intern, you:
- work in a small team on all aspects of the investment process, from lead generation through sector studies, investment evaluation, analyses, due diligence, monitoring and value creation at portfolio investments;
- perform sector, market and company analysis, financial modeling, analyses of investment opportunities and present findings to the Avedon team; and
- interact extensively with the investment team and maintaining relationships with (external) people involved in transactions, portfolio investments and sector/market analysis
You are: a final year candidate with top/distinctive academic performance combined with extracurricular activities. Your qualifications include but are not limited to:
- an affinity with investing;
- experience through an internship within Corporate Finance and/or Investment Banking;
- strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential;
- detail oriented and organised, with strong analytical and modeling skills;
- highly motivated self-starter, intelligent and commercial with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills enabling effective team work;
- committed to highest ethical standards; and
- Dutch or German speaking combined with strong communication skills in English.
- a 3-6 month contract; and
- the opportunity to join the team as an analyst after a successful internship.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and transcripts from high school and university.